How Can You Pray?
For the Homeless...
- Pray for the homeless in Xenia and Greene County Ohio
- Pray for those suffering from the afflictions of addiction
- Pray that God provides the resources and volunteers needed to upgrade Bridges of Hope Building immediately
- Now that Bridges of Hope has purchased Simon Kenton from the City of Xenia, pray for the body of Christ and others to provide necessary funding gifts for facility renovations and operational expenses
For our Board of Directors...
- To fulfill a vision for Bridges of Hope that will build opportunities for our citizens to break generational cycles of poverty, addiction and homelessness
- To build that vision on the truth of scripture and our dependence on God
- To fill critical volunteer positions
For our Executive Director...
- For God to strengthen him, refresh him and direct his work as he provides BOH with leadership and administrative guidance
- For God to open doors to build important connections with government and community leaders, corporate leadership and churches and ministry groups
For our Staff and Volunteers...
- For God to strengthen them as they put in countless hours serving among the homeless that come through our doors
- For safety as they make decisions and handle our growing group of guests
- For more volunteers to become a part of our regular team
- For God to open doors to build into the lives of those who come through our doors for the glory of Jesus Christ
For the development of the Bridges of Hope vision...
- To maintain a good partnership with the City of Xenia
- To build a network of churches and ministries who will work with us and pray for us
- To stay committed to the concept of Bridges of Hope
For continued Financial Strength and Development...
- That money will continue to come in to support the ministry
- That our campaign for $1,525,000 will be successful and that each dollar will be used wisely according to our vision
Want to join our monthly prayer group? Our prayer support team meets on the first Monday of every month at the Nazarene Church of Xenia at 7:00 pm.