We are so thankful for all the donations that the community has given to us over the past couple of months. YOU ARE AMAZING!!
- Trash bags (30 - 55 gallon size)
- Sugar (5-10 lb bags, not individual packets)
- Powdered Drink Mixes
- Juice Boxes / Canned Soda or Juice
- Paper towels / Toilet Paper / Paper napkins / Paper Plates
- Snack Bars
- Fresh Fruit - Grab & Go fruits like Apples, Bananas or Oranges (mandarins, tangerines, etc)
- Backpack Foods such as snack bars, to-go peanut butter, water bottles, fruit snacks, fruit cups, snack crackers
- Lunch Meats & Cheese
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Hand Sanitizer
- Quarters for Laundry
- Twin Cots or Beds
- Greene CATS tokens
- Help us with our daily supplies - we can use Walmart, Kroger, Aldi or Amazon.com gift cards.
- (Gift cards may be mailed to PO Box 241, Xenia, OH 45385)
Clothing Items may be new or gently used. Please make sure any used items have been freshly washed or cleaned before donating.
- Socks specifically ankle socks
- NEW Underwear - men’s (boxers) & women’s (bikini style), sizes medium to large
- Jeans and Shorts - men’s sizes 32-34, women’s all sizes
- Men’s Sneakers sizes 6-11
- Light Hooded Sweatshirts for men and women
- Light Rain Jackets
WE NO LONGER NEED ANY BLANKETS, QUILTS OR COMFORTERS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY, WE ARE FULL UP!!
Items may be dropped off at the shelter on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm.