We are so thankful for all the donations that the community has given to us over the past couple of months. YOU ARE AMAZING!!
SHELTER SUPPLIES - In order from greatest need to least.
- Men's Jeans, sizes 30,32,34
- Winter boots in good condition
- Twin size blankets
- NEW pillows (no used, please)
- Metal Bunk Beds (twin)
- Juice / Powdered Drink Mixes
- Cereal (no bran please)
- Microwave Popcorn, or individual chip bags
- Disposable Drink Cups (10oz or bigger), Disposable Coffee Cups w/ Lids
- Bottles of Liquid Hand Soap
- Juice Boxes / Canned Soda or Juice
- Fresh Fruit - Grab & Go fruits like Apples, Bananas or Oranges (mandarins, tangerines, etc)
- Backpack Foods such as snack bars, to-go peanut butter, water bottles, fruit snacks, fruit cups, snack crackers
- Hand and Foot Warmers
- Dish Soap
- Trash bags (13 & 35 gallon size)
- Coffee & Filters (standard size)
- Sugar (5-10 lb bags, not individual packets)
- Creamer for coffee (powered & liquid)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Hand Sanitizer
- Quarters for Laundry
- Greene CATS tokens
- Help us with our daily supplies - we can use Walmart, Kroger, Aldi or Amazon.com gift cards.
- (Gift cards may be mailed to PO Box 241, Xenia, OH 45385)
- Click Here for our Amazon Wish List (It's fast and easy!!)
We DO NOT need much in clothing donations at this time! Please see the list above for the specific items we need. If you would like to donate other clothing to our cause, please donate to the clothing thrift at the Community Center (Xenia Nazarene) next door. All sales from there benefit BOH and our guests are able to earn shelter bucks to shop at that thrift.
Items may be dropped off at the shelter on Tuesdays between 12 - 2pm or any day of week after 6:00 pm.