We are so thankful for all the donations that the community has given to us over the past couple of months. It has been overwhelming! However, because of our current limited space, we can accept ONLY the following items at this time. We appreciate your help with this!
Items may be new or gently used. Please make sure any used items have been freshly washed or cleaned before donating.
Items are listed from greatest to least according to need:
- Trash bags (30 - 55 gallon size)
- Sugar (5-10 lb bags, not individual packets)
- Powdered Drink Mixes
- Juice Boxes / Canned Soda or Juice
- Paper towels / Toilet Paper / Paper napkins
- Fresh Fruit - Grab & Go fruits like Apples, Bananas or Oranges (mandarins, tangerines, etc)
- Quarters for Laundry
- Twin Cots or Beds
- Greene CATS tokens
- Help us with our daily supplies - we can use Walmart, Kroger, Aldi or Amazon.com gift cards.
- (Gift cards may be mailed to PO Box 241, Xenia, OH 45385)
At this time we CANNOT accept fresh food or leftovers. All food donations must be dry or pre-packaged items with a shelf life of at least a month. NO EXPIRED ITEMS, PLEASE!
All items may be brought to the shelter BEFORE 8:00 AM each morning, between 6:00-7:00 pm or after 8:00 pm any evening. Please bring items through the double glass doors at the back left of the building (follow the signs). A staff member or volunteer will meet you at the door to take your items. Thank you so much for your help and consideration!