We are so thankful for all the donations that the community has given to us over the past couple of months. YOU ARE AMAZING!!
- Trash bags (30 - 55 gallon size)
- Coffee & Filters (standard size)
- Sugar (5-10 lb bags, not individual packets)
- Powdered Drink Mixes
- Disposable Drink Cups (10oz or bigger), Disposable Coffee Cups w/ Lids
- Bottles of Liquid Hand Soap
- Juice Boxes / Canned Soda or Juice
- Paper towels / Toilet Paper / Paper napkins / Paper Plates
- Fresh Fruit - Grab & Go fruits like Apples, Bananas or Oranges (mandarins, tangerines, etc)
- Backpack Foods such as snack bars, to-go peanut butter, water bottles, fruit snacks, fruit cups, snack crackers
- Lunch Meats & Cheese
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand and Foot Warmers
- Quarters for Laundry
- Twin Beds (metal fold-up style)
- Greene CATS tokens
- Help us with our daily supplies - we can use Walmart, Kroger, Aldi or Amazon.com gift cards.
- (Gift cards may be mailed to PO Box 241, Xenia, OH 45385)
Clothing Items may be new or gently used. Please make sure any used items have been freshly washed or cleaned before donating.
- Warm Winter Socks
- Men's & Women's flip flops
- Men's & Women's Gym Shoes - all sizes
- Women - new small sized bras & new small & medium size underwear
- Men - all sized of new boxers
- Men's 34x32 size jeans
- Warm Jackets & Coats
- Sweatshirts or Hoodies
WE NO LONGER NEED ANY BLANKETS, QUILTS OR COMFORTERS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY, WE ARE FULL UP!!
Items may be dropped off at the shelter on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm.