SUMMER PROGRAM OUTLINE
Bridge of Hope Shelter's summer program is established to continue helping individuals by assisting with their physical, social, mental and spiritual development during this time of transition.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday: 2:00 to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 2:00 to 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 4:00 to 8:00 pm
Services Provided for any guest:
- A meal will be available each day we are open
- Showers are available with basic toiletries
- Backpacks, blankets, more sustainable toiletries, bus tokens, and clothing items such as pants, shoes, shirts, socks, underwear and coats are available with the purchase of *SHELTER BUCKS.
- Help with housing applications, obtaining identification, etc. can be done by making an appointment at the shelter.
- Meetings for recovery, addictions, spiritual, and health will be offered at various times.
*Shelter bucks can be earned by completing chores, attending meetings (on site and off site), proof of applying for jobs, or other approved activities.
"When we do for those in need what they have the capacity to do for themselves, we dis-empower them." - Robert D Lupton